All Buena Vista Dance classes run in consecutive 4-week terms. Because our classes are taught progressively, students are required to join in the first week of term and commit to regular attendance. This saves new students from being overwhelmed and allows our regular students to fully enjoy their own classes.
Each term contains different material and all Beginners level terms are to be completed before students can progress to Intermediate level classes. Our highest level of Beginners can be similar to the Intermediate level at other schools. If you’re not sure which class is best for you, we run several different levels at the same time. Please arrive before a Beginner’s class on your first night and we’ll direct you to the perfect group for your skill level.
|Beginners||1 to 5|
|Intermediate||1 to 5|
|High Intermediate||1 to 5|
|Advanced||1 to 5|
|High Advanced||1 to 5|
The term dates for all Buena Vista Dance classes can be found below. The next term always starts the week immediately following the previous term, and the timetable will remain the same unless announced otherwise.
Please join our email newsletter and Facebook to ensure you are kept informed about any class changes.
All our classes run in 4-week terms; new students will not be accepted after week 2 of the term.
|Single Class||$ 25||$ 20|
|Couple’s Class or |
1 pers x 2 Classes (same day)
|$ 40||$ 35|
|8 Class Pass **||$ 160||$ 115|
|8 Class (Loyalty) Pass **||$ 140||$ 120|
|4 Class Pass||$ 80||$ 70|
**Concessions are available by presenting a valid student/pensioner ID.
BVD Membership (unlimited classes)
|1 Month||$ 200|
|3 Months||$ 530|
|6 Months||$ 935|
|9 Months||$ 1270|
|12 Months||$ 1530|
** 8 Class Pass Explained
- A standard 8 Class Pass is $160, saving you $40 compared with 8 Drop-in classes.
- An 8-Class Loyalty Discount Pass saves a further $60.
- For people doing more than 2 classes per week, consider our membership options to save even more!
- 8 Class Passes are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase (not linked to class term dates).
- A loyalty discount applies to students buying a subsequent pass.
- Please note all pre-paid class passes are non-refundable, however, we allow transfers to another student by notifying us via email.
- Pay by cash, bank, transfer, or direct debit. Please contact us for our account details.
Are you interested in learning or improving your Cuban dance skills and style?
Do not miss the great opportunity to receive private lessons with El Moro.
A Cuban dance master here in Sydney.
If you are new to Cuban Salsa, how about a private lesson one on one to grasp the foundations with the maestro himself? In just a few hours, you will be satisfied with what you have learned!!
Other advantages of a private lesson :
- Correct your leading or following
- Assist you with timing
- Teach you your turns and what is the best way
- Adjust your footwork
- Revise what you already have learned and fine-tune it
- Be better prepared for classes and workshops
- Plus many more that you can be tailored to your requirement
|Individual Prices||$90 per hour / per person|
$320 for 4 lesson pass ($80 per hour / per person)
|Couples Prices||$140 per hour (2 people)|
$480 for 4 lesson pass per couple
|Special Prices for Buena Vista Dance members||$80 per hour / per person|
$280 for 4 lesson pass ($70 per hour / per person)
For bookings and inquiries, phone Moro directly at 0404 352 131 or contact us by emailing us at email@example.com
NOTE: To be eligible for this special price, you must have a valid Buena Vista Dance membership.
All 4 lesson passes must be pre-paid either prior to your first lesson.